Experienced and reliable programme director with over 15 years of programme and project management, with specialism in Business Transformation in the corporate environment. Demonstrated success through all stages of change, from conversion of strategy and governance through to shaping and managing portfolios, resulting in delivery of complex large-scale business and systems transformation.
Delivered key outcomes in organisational change and strategy, including BPR, HR, IT, outsourcing and off-shoring in the corporate and retail environments.
Examples of large scale transformation initiatives includes:
Strategy and Business start-up
Created and launched a successful medical company in the highly competitive and profitable plastic surgery market, to compete with the big 4 players. This included creating the strategic plan and vision, creating the business plan, brand design, digital marketing and operational set-up.
Business Transformation Programme
Creating a TOM by identifying, validating and scoping business change to deliver a 11% reduction in overheads & 9% increase in revenue making best use of skills, resources and experiences – whilst significantly improving customer service and developing client capability.
Successful $45M merger of the two businesses to the agreed timescale and $1.46 within budget. Delivered an integration best practice process to enable the client to use as a blueprint for further M&A across EMEA regions.
Business Process Outsourcing
Managed an outsourcing programme in partnership with the senior management to close down a non profitable business division. Led the shaping and implementation of an initiative to offshore the work of approx 70 staff, resulting in £1.7M benefit.
Change Portfolio Management
Led the definition of a portfolio of change projects from a strategic review of the organisation’s DAM, KM, processing capability and financial systems.
List of academic and professional qualifications.
- MSP™, Managing Successful Programmes Practioner, OGC
- CMC®, Certified Management Consultant, Institute of Consulting
- IS Consultancy Practice, ISEB
- PRINCE II™ Project Management Advanced Practioner, OGC
- Principles of Stock Exchange Investment, London Guildhall University
- MSc Information Technology, Teesside University
- BEng (Hons) Chemical & Process Engineering, Newcastle University
Highlighting key skills used in a corporate environment.
- Strategy conception, design and implementation
- Business Transformation and BPR
- Programme management
- Project management
- Change management
- Setting up a PMO
- Creating a TOM and Blueprint
- Stakeholder analysis, mapping and profiles
- Benefits mapping and realisation
- Marketing across multi-channels
- Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Balanced Scorecard, KPI’s
- Six Sigma (DMAIC)
- ROI and Investment Appraisal
- Budget Control up to $45M
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Business offshoring
- Digital including social media
- Data gathering and Analysis